Here is everything you need to know about Appsync unified iOS 11 tweak for signing applications.
Another day, another tweak. On the same day, after the release of Cydia for Electra Jailbroken devices now Appsync unified is available for iOS 11 users.
One of the old tweak AppSync Unified is now available for iOS 11 Electra Jailbroken devices.
Now, you can easily sign different applications on your device without the revoke issue. However, if you do not wanna Jailbreak your devices but still want tweaked applications, then you must have to check out the TutuApp and NessTool to avoid revokes on your device.
The developer of Appsync Unified iOS 11 has well said, Please note that:
- Appsync Unified is NOT for piracy.
- Appsync Unified is for freedom of iOS Development with the official iOS XCode SDK.
- Jailbreaking is NOT for Piracy.
- Jailbreaking is for freedom of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
So you are free to install this tweak on your device from Karen’s Official Repo.
How to Install AppSync Unified iOS 11 Tweak?
You can easily install this tweak from Cydia on your device. If you do not have Cydia, make sure to Jailbreak your device using Electra.
However, you can install Appsync Unified iOS 11 in 3 easy steps.
- At the very first, Open Cydia on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Go to Sources tab and add angelXWind repo on your phone.
- Now navigate to the Search tab and look for AppSync unified iOS 11.
Finally, install this tweak and make sure to respring your device after the installation.
In case, you do not have Cydia please try tweak installer to add AppSync Unified for free.
- Download Appsync Unified 6.1 deb (Link Not Available Yet)
Now you are free to sign your favorite apps for free. Just download the IPA file of the application using my given Best IPA Download sites. Sign your application using iFunBox or iTunes.
In the end, if you have questions, please ask me in the comment box. I will reply you as soon as possible.
Do you like AppSync Unified iOS 11? Share it with your friends and let them also enjoy this tweak.