Here is how to download iOS 11 GM for iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch Without Computer.
At 12 September 2017 morning, Apple Unveiled iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus. In addition to the iPhone, they also announced Apple Watch 3 and Apple TV with 4k video display quality. The event held at Steve Job’s theater build by Apple Team in the memory of Steve Job.
However, the whole event is not my concern in this article. But here I will help you people with iOS 11 GM Installation.
As you know, Apple announced that iOS 11 will available to the public from September 19, 2017. But, users are looking for the iOS 11 IPSW file or else.
Today, you can easily download iOS 11 GM on your device without the computer. Just check out the video and steps below.
Normally you can install the updates from Settings. But, right now many users do not find any iOS 11.0 Update. For all those, I am sharing the easiest method to get iOS 11 before the release date.
Before making a start, please make sure to check out this video. As it is the initial release, so it may have some bugs. You can check them all in the video by a known Youtuber, EverythingApplePro.
How To Download iOS 11 GM Without Computer
Important: Please make a complete backup of your device using iTunes. So in future, if you face any issue you can downgrade easily without losing your data.
- At the very first, Open Safari browser on your device.
- Now go to http://danield3v.us on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Click the Betas button on your screen.
- Use One Click Installation for all devices at the top.
- Skip the ad, and you will find the Profile Installation button.
- Just Allow your device to get the iOS 11 Final Beta free.
- Hit the Install button, Enter Passcode if enabled.
- Again hit the install button and read the message from Apple.
- Restart your device, this is a must step you need to do.
- Finally, navigate to Settings > General > Software Updates > Check for Updates and you will get the iOS 11 GM update on your screen.
To finalize the installation, please download and install the software update on your device. It will take almost 1.5GB of your phone space or memory.
Also, make sure that your phone has 50% above battery or connect it to charging for the installation.
That’s all for today. Visit us again for more news related to all the new iPhone X, iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus. We will update you more about iOS 11 soon.