Apple has announced the first iOS 11 Beta for developers with some major changes. These changes referred to the new and redesigned Control Center, Siri Voice and translation, and much more including the old iOS 6 signal bars for iPhone. Now you can also download and install iOS 11 Beta 10 without Dev account on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
I am very to happy to share this method with you guys because this method works for all users and do not require any developer account. Before making a start please make sure that your device is compatible with iOS 11 beta installation. You may be interested in taking a look at the below picture.
How to Prepare your device for iOS 11 Beta Download
This part is important for you guys because this is a beta version which may include many bugs and affect your device badly. So we recommend installing this beta on your non-personal or separate devices. Do not install or test iOS 11 beta on your any personal device as you will face bugs and phone crashes throughout the update.
Here are some important steps you have to check before installing iOS 11 beta 10 without dev account.
- At first, Make sure your device is supported. iPhone 5s or later, iPad Mini 2 or later, iPad 5th Gen or later, iPod Touch 6th generation.
- Make sure you have battery more than 50% and connected to Wi-Fi network.
- Try signing out your iCloud Account or disable Find My iPhone on your device.
- Also, Make a complete backup of your device using iTunes or iCloud drive.
Proceed at your own responsibility because I have already explained you reason and told not to update. Any damage to your device or data will not allow you to blame me or our site.
Download and Install iOS 11 Beta 10 Without Dev Account
Now you are going to download and install iOS 11 Beta 10 without Developer account on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Still if you have not read the above points please read them and then proceed next.
- At very first, Using Safari Browser on your device go to this link or link 2.
- You will get a popup on your Screen, Select iPhone as your device.
- Simply, Install the dev profile and must Restart your device.
- Now navigate to Settings > General > Software Updates > Check for the Update on your device. Also, Make sure you are using a Wifi Connection.
- At the last step, Install the update just like you regularly install current software updates.
Congratulations! You have updated your device to Apple’s iOS 11 beta 10 without dev account. It may important for you that you have downloaded 1.8GB to 2GB of iOS 11 update on your device.
If you are already on iOS 11 beta you can download this beta from Settings > General > Software Update. So, download the little update now and check whats new.