Here is all you need to know about Phoenix Jailbreak tool for iOS 9.3.5 & 32-Bit Devices.
In my previous article, I have shown many tweets related to iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak Progress. Recently Tihmstar and Siguza has released the Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5. It was rumored that iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak is in progress. Today it is true that Semi untethered Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5 is out.
All those users who have iPhone 4s, 5c, iPhone 5, iPod 5, iPad 2nd Generation and any other 32-bit device running iOS 9.3.5 can now Jailbreak using the Phoenix Jailbreak Tool easily.
Like the previous Yalu Jailbreak for iOS 10.x.x, this Jailbreak also requires Cydia Impactor to sign the Phoenix Jailbreak IPA.
At the initial stage, Phoneix Jailbreak is Semi untethered and I have already told that at very first.
Every time you reboot your device, Open up the signed Phoneix Jailbreak Tool on your device and hit the “Jailbreak” Button again to make your iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak ready.
How to Use Phoenix Jailbreak Tool for iOS 9.3.5 iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
In this section, I will guide you guys on how to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 using Phoenix Jailbreak tool.
Before making a start, please make a complete backup of your device using iTunes. Also, please ensure that you are going to Jailbreak your device at your own risk. Any damage to your device during the process will not make us responsible. But, we hope you will do it successfully, as it is easy and smooth.
- At the very first step, download Phoenix Jailbreak Tool IPA for iOS 9.3.5 from here.
- Also, download Cydia Impactor for Windows, Mac or Linux from here. Must Extract Cydia Impactor completely after downloading it.
- Now using the Lightning to USB Cable connect your device with Cydia Impactor.
- Make sure that your device is ready to sign the Phoenix Jailbreak Tool for iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak.
- Just hold and drag Phoenix Jailbreak IPA file into Cydia Impactor.
- Without any hesitation Input your Apple ID and Password. As your Password and Apple ID will only be sent to Apple’s database server.
- Sit back and take a cup of coffee. Wait for the signing in process.
- As a result, after 3-5 minutes you will find Phoneix Jailbreak App on your device.
No need to open the app right now. Even you can’t open your app before verifying it. In order to open your signed app, Go to Settings > General > Profiles and Device Managment > Trust and Verify Application.
Now go back to home screen and open your Signed app. You will see the Prepare for Jailbreak button at the very bottom. Hit the button and let your device be Jailbroken.
As I have already said, after every boot you will have to Open the App again. Tap on the Kickstar Jailbreak button and again Jailbreak your device within seconds.
Keep visiting us for more Jailbreak tutorials and news.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us in the comment box.