Unlock all hidden features on Snapchat using SCOthman for Snapchat Cydia Tweak.
You are familiar with the Snapchat++ tweak and no doubt it is one of the most trending Cydia Tweak ever. I agree with you guys but nowadays Snapchat team is working hard to make this tweak useless. Each and every upcoming update of Snapchat is causing Login issues if you are using Snapchat++ to unlock hidden features.
So far I know, Every Snapchat++ user is searching How to fix Connection Failure error while using Snapchat++ on iPhone. You can do it easily but after new update of the App, you have to wait for the Snapchat++ tweak update too. So it is not easy to wait again and again.
Here we have the best Snapchat++ alternative available for you. Check out the SCOthman for Snapchat features for more details.
SCOthman for Snapchat Features List
- Disable a loop in stories
- Add new line while writing
- Disable writing to other parties
- Save to Custom Album
- Long Tap to Record Long Videos
- Image Editor
- Custom Filters
- Groups of Friends
- Change your location
- Upload Photo and Video of Gallery
- Save Chats
- Show Timer Stories
- Save Snap Stories
- Much More
You can easily add these all features to your Snapchat simply by installing SCOthman for Snapchat for free from Cydia.
How to Install SCOthman for Snapchat Free
Follow the given easy steps and enjoy the ultimate Snapchat hack on your device.
- At very first, Open Cydia on your Jailbroken iPhone.
- Go to Changes Tab and Refresh your Cydia Sources.
- Now, Go to Search Tab in Cydia.
- Look for SCOthman for Snapchat and get it.
- Respring your device and Enable it from Settings.
After installation, open Snapchat on your device and go to SCOthman Settings and setup your settings. Enjoy the hidden features for more Snapchat fun.
Also Read or Check More Cydia Tweaks
- Creamy Cydia Tweak Brings iOS 11 Passcode to iOS 10 & 9
- DragMeDown Tweak: Highly Advanced Multitasking for iOS 10
For more Cydia Tweaks and Updates do not visit us again or Subscribe to our newsletter. You can also Like our Facebook Page for newsfeed. Follow us on our Instagram or Twitter for more helpful content.