Here is how to install Uber Driver Jailbreak detection Bypass on iPhone and go online without any issues using the UberDriverPatch tweak.
No doubt, Uber is an appreciatable taxi service all over the World.
Let’s make a start with the today small story. I am also using UberDriver App in my country and providing taxi service here. In the morning when I launched my App it said you can’t use the app because you have a Jailbroken device. I was shocked. After some research, I found a solution which I am going to share with you guys right now.
Like previous, another day, another Cydia tweak. Today we have a very useful tweak for those brothers who are just using Uber to earn money. Recently, Uber team has just updated the UberDriver application with security fixes. In the new version, those users who have a Jailbroken device or Rooted device are not able to use it anymore.
But, do not worry because all over the world, many iOS developers try to sort out the issues as soon as possible. Yes, it was a big headache for all UberDriver app users.
What is UberDriverPatch & How it Works?
Now, you can easily install UberDriverPatch on your Jailbroken device for UberDriver Jailbreak detection bypass.
You do not have need to perform any manual actions each time. Just a single installation will let you enjoy the application for free.
How to Install Uber Driver Jailbreak Detection Bypass
This is a just a bit long process but gonna work on your device. I have already tested it two times and it works fine. If you are one who is also looking for Uber Driver Jailbreak detection bypass, relax now.
Just follow the given below steps carefully without skipping any one of them. Each step is important. This tutorial gonna take your about 10-12 minutes. Good luck for the results and be hopeful.
- At the very first, Open Cydia on your device and install AppAdmin tweak.
- In the second step, add ryleyangus.com/repo/ to your Cydia Sources.
- Now search and Install UberDriverPatch from the added repo.
- Must respring your device after installing these tweaks.
- Also, Install Filza File Manager from Cydia on your Jailbroken device.
- Go to AppStore and look for Uber Driver Application.
- Just hold the Open button without using 3D touch.
- At this step, select downgrade from the menu and choose Uber Driver Version ‘3.136.3’.
- Once it has downloaded, just go to Filza File Manager.
- Navigate to /var/containers/Bundles/Applications and select Uber Driver app.
- Inside this, select UberDriver.app folder.
- Here, look up for the info.plist file carefully.
- Now it should display an arrow pointing to the right with Root to the right of it. Tap to expand it more.
- Now look for CFBundleShortVersionString carefully. Click at the information ‘i’ circle.
- Without wasting the time, change the value to the current version you have downloaded.
- Further, change the value for CFBundleVersion to the current version.
- As a result, save your progress from the top right corner. Just hit the done button and let it go.
- Finally, respring or reboot your device calmly.
- After the reboot or respring, just open your Uber Driver Application.
- Hurrah! Your App is working now even you have the Jailbreak.
Still facing any issues? Do not worry, we are always here to listen and reply to your questions. Just register yourself on our website and join our discussions forum.
Do you like the idea of UberDriverPatch Tweak? Share this article with your friends who are using uber driver app. May be in future this will help.