Here is how to Change “Press to Unlock” on iPhone running iOS 11.1.2 without Jailbreak.
In my previous article, I have already shared iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak status with you guys. So, as the time passes, many things are coming to an end. At the initial release, we don’t have any Jailbreak available. But after the release of Async_Awake iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak exploits, we have many customizations available.
At the first, I would like to share with your guys that we can only do such stuff on iOS 11.1.2 Only. Like I said, there is Jailbreak exploits are only available for iOS 11.1.2 only.
Now, today iDevicehelp have shared something big with us. HAHA! It’s really nice to do customization on iPhone even without Jailbreak.
Today, we have a new tutorial for you guys. Now, you can Change “Press To Unlock” text on your iPhone without Jailbreak.
Just follow the given steps and feel free to enjoy the mods.
Change “Press to Unlock” On iOS 11.1.2 Without Jailbreak
Before making a start, please note that this method is only for iOS 11.1.2 devices. You can’t do this unless you have a vulnerable iOS device.
- At the very first, you need to download FilzaJailed Without PC on your iPhone.
- After downloading FilzaJailed With full root access on your device, go to / > System > Library > Core Services > Springboard.app > Your Selected Language Folder > Springboard.string.
- Here, just click the root button and a list will appear on your screen.
- Find Press Home To Open option. In here, set the Value to the text you want on your lock screen instead of default message.
- Next, also make some same changes to Press Home To Unlock file value.
- Reboot/Restart your device.
It’s that easy guy. I hope you will enjoy this customization on your Non-Jailbroken iPhone.
If you have any confusions, you can watch a video for better understanding.
At the end, if you still have any confusions, ask me in the comment box. I will reply you ASAP.
Do you like this idea? Share it with your friends too. Peace!