Creamy Cydia Tweak brings iOS 11 Styled Passcode buttons to iOS 9 & 10 LockScreen.
All the new Cydia Tweak is available for iOS 9 and 10 Jailbroken iPhone and iPad. Creamy Cydia Tweak aim is to add the new iOS 11 passcode buttons to the old version Jailbroken devices.
As we know, in latest WWDC Apple announced iOS 11 with cool and new features. Upcoming iOS 11 includes customizable Control Center, Hidden AirDrop, Redesigned Passcode buttons and much more. The best feature of upcoming iOS 11 is that of built-in Screen Recorder. So from now, you can easily record screen on iOS 11 without downloading any third-party recorder.
Well, today our topic is How to add iOS 11 Style Passcode Buttons on iOS 10 and 9 using Pangu or Yalu Jailbreak.
You can easily do this using Creamy Cydia Tweak from Bigboss official repo. It is so simple. Just follow the next steps and enjoy.
How to Install Creamy Cydia Tweak on iOS 10 & 9
You can download and install Creamy Cydia Tweak on your iDevice for free without adding any repository. The developer has added its developed tweak to BigBoss repo. Simply do follow the next given steps.
- At very first, Open Cydia on your Jailbroken device.
- Secondly, Go to Changes Tab now.
- Thirdly, Refresh your Cydia Sources.
- Now, go to Search Tab and look for your desired tweak.
- Finally, Install Creamy Cydia Tweak and Enjoy.
Note: Do not forget to Respring your device after installing your tweak.
You can easily configure or enable and disable this tweak any time from Settings. Already said, this tweak is compatible with iOS 9 and 10.
However, you can wait for the iOS 11 Public Release for the real taste. At this stage, you can install iOS 11 Beta without developer id.
Also, check the recently released tweak for more.
- DragMeDown Tweak: Highly Advanced Multitasking for iOS 10
- Enhance your iPhone Screenshot experience with Memento Cydia Tweak
- Download Free Paid Apps from App Store using KStore Cydia Tweak
That’s all for today. Keep visiting us for more Cydia Tweak and Updates.