Here is How to Customize Control Center Without Jailbreak on iPhone.
Today, we are going to make some more changes on our iPhone. But, at the very first, make sure that you are running iOS 11.1.2 or below.
Thanks to @1GamerDev for creating the Torngat app for iOS devices. Using Ianbeer’s exploits for iOS 11 we can do many things without Jailbreak. So, in this tutorial, I will let you know how to customize control center without Jailbreak on iPhone.
In this tutorial, we are going to use TweakBox App. So please download TweakBox App for iOS 11 Without Jailbreak & Free.
Alright, let’s begin the tutorial on an iOS 11.1.2, Non-Jailbroken iPhone.
How to Customize Control Center Without Jailbreak on iPhone
Just follow the below steps and enjoy the customization on your iPhone. But remember, you can do this on iOS 11.1.2 or below.
- At the very first, Open TweakBox App on your device.
- Head over to the Apps Tab and navigate to Tweakbox Apps section below.
- Now go below and download Torngat App for iOS 11, on your iPhone.
Right after downloading the desired app, please navigate to Settings > General > Profile and Device Managment and here, verify your Torngat App. Follow the few steps below again and enjoy the customization.
- Open Torngat App on your iPhone.
- Click the RUN button given below.
- Now select Control Center from the menu appearing on your device.
- Finally, click and Enable button.
- Reboot your device now.
For final changes, Open Settings on your iPhone. Go to Control Center and now manage all the new settings according to your need.
If you are feeling unfamiliar with all the above content, please take a look at the Video tutorial and feel easy.
So finally, you are happy with this tutorial now. I hope you have made changes to your iOS device without Jailbreak.
If you have any questions, let me know in the comment box below.
DO you like the idea of customizing control center without Jailbreak? Share it with your friends and let them enjoy too.
- Install Respring Button on iPhone Without Jailbreak
- Change Press to Unlock on iPhone Without Jailbreak