Here is How to Downgrade iOS 11.2 to iOS 11.1.1 Without Losing Data Easily.
Recently, Security Researchers have found some vulnerabilities in the iOS 11.1.1 version on 64-bit devices. Obviously, this means there is a huge surprise is coming for iOS users. Those users, who are waiting for the iOS 11 Jailbreak should consider this news important.
Many Known YouTubers have also talked about the vulnerabilities and iOS 11.1.1 Jailbreak Status.
But, it is not really true, Keenlab will release the tool or not. However, if this dream comes true then you must have iOS 11.1.1 version install on your device.
If you are running iOS 11.2 Beta or Public Release on your device, go for the downgrade hurry.
At any time, Apple will stop signing iOS 11.1.1 for 64-bit devices. So, that’s why I have a tutorial on How to Downgrade iOS 11.2 to iOS 11.1.1 Without Losing Data for you.
Yes, I know, data is the important thing also. Now, follow the little tutorial and downgrade your device as soon as possible.
How to Downgrade iOS 11.2 to iOS 11.1.1 Without Losing Data
Important Note: I suggest you guy’s to turn off FIND MY iPhone if enabled on your device.
Normally, we use iTunes to restore our device. And for this purpose, we will use the latest version of iTunes too. Just follow the given steps and do it ASAP.
- Download and install the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Also, download iOS 11.1.1 IPSW file along with iTunes.
- Open iTunes and Connect your device to iTunes.
- Now Just Hold Shift Key & Click the Check for Updates button on iTunes.
- Now browse for the downloaded iOS 11.1.1 IPSW file and Select it.
- If any message appears on your screen just continue the process.
- iTunes will now start downgrading your device.
- Sit back and wait for the downgrade process.
- Finally, when it’s done, just set up the device if ask.
- As a Result, Go to Settings and check the Version now.
It’s that easy. I hope you will feel easy with this easy guide and step by step tutorial. But, if you still have any questions, ask me in the comments box.
Also, do not forget to hit the Check for Updates button only. If you will hit Restore Button, you are going to erase the settings and your data completely. So, take care of these buttons while downgrading your device.
However, you can also use many other tools like 3uTools, iRecBoot and other tools to downgrade your device. But, I don’t wanna mess your mind and that’s why we are using iTunes.
Hope for the best now and wait for the Jailbreak. For more details related to iOS 11.1.1 Jailbreak please like to watch the video below.
Do you like this article and tutorial? Share it with your friends too.