Here is how to downgrade iOS 11 to iOS 10.3.3 Without Losing Data on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
This method is not working anymore because Apple has Unsigned iOS 10.3.3
Now we have iOS 11 beta or the iOS 11 GM Version installed on our devices. At the initial, they include some bugs and may drain the battery too. Already, I have suggested many times not to install this beta or GM on your personal device. But, I don’t know why people do not listen to me and face issues.
However, It’s Okay if you have iOS 11 beta or iOS 11 GM installed on your device. I know you are one who is facing bugs, battery drainage on your device. Do not worry, here I am gonna show you how you can downgrade iOS 11 to iOS 10.3.3 without losing your data.
How to Downgrade iOS 11 to iOS 10.3.3 Without Losing Data
So here is the beginning of the tutorial. Please follow the below-given steps carefully.
- At the very first step, download iOS 10.3.3 IPSW for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Make sure your PC has installed iTunes properly and it is updated.
- Now, using Lightening to USB Cable or Wire connect your device with iTunes.
- Go to the Summary Tab of your iPhone or iPad in the iTunes.
- Hold down the right Shift key + click the Check for Update button. If you are using MAC hold the command key and click the update button showing on the iTunes.
- At this step, just browse for the downloaded iOS 10.3.3 IPSW file.
- Finally, iTunes will start restoring your device.
Do not worry, this is just a downgrade process without losing data. If you will carefully follow the process and the keys I have used, your data will not go anywhere. So do not forget to hold the keys.
If you have any questions related to this article, feel free to ask me in the comment below. You can also join discussions forum on our website for long discussions.